Our property manager is the backbone of Elliston! They are responsible for keeping our property looking neat and clean, doing small repairs, and light cleaning. The property manager is our person behind the scenes making sure our property runs smoothly and looks great! If you are looking for a job that allows you to be in the outdoors, a work-life balance, and a fun environment, this is the job for you.
– Keep the tasting room glassware and wine restocked and clean.
– Setting up event spaces for events
– Manage trash collection
– Repairs such as replacing light bulbs, paint touch ups, broken door handles, and etc.
– Collect and distribute mail
– Keep property looking clean and organized
– Assist with any other property needs as they arise
– Must be a self motivator, and a strong sense of initiative
– Strong attention to detail
– Friendly and professional demeanor
– Reliable transportation
– Must be over the age of 18
– Fluent in English (verbal and written)
– Able to lift 50 pounds
– Comfortable standing, walking, lifting items, and walking up and down stairs during shift
– Discount on wine & in-house events
– Full Time: Medical Insurance and Dental option
– Flexible work schedule and fun work environment
"I wanted to tell you what an amazing job our coordinator and the whole staff at Elliston did! We couldn't have been more pleased with our special day. You took care of all of our details beautifully, it was so nice getting to enjoy our day rather than stressing about the small details. We really appreciate what a beautiful job all of you did! We will definitely be recommending Elliston Vineyards to anyone looking for a perfect venue." - Kayley & Daniel - May 28, 2017